Welcome

I'm glad you dropped by. If you are planning an electrical project in the near future and would like some advice on it, I'd be happy to share some of my 35 years of experience with you.

Below you'll find postings on service upgrades, generator installations, and how to chose a contractor. There are a number of electrical contractors in our area who have built a reputation for good work and I'm happy to be one of them. Let me know if you've found anything helpful, or if you have further questions. And you don't need to be a customer to ask!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Looking for an Electrician in Orillia?

Or maybe you are contemplating a electrical project and you would like some advice. If you live in the area of Orillia or Gravenhurst, Muskoka, then the specific information I'm providing may be helpful to you. Please scroll down through the posts, and if you find something of help, please let me know by email or comment below.

Dave Armishaw
davearmishaw@live.ca
Armishaw Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
7005628

1 comment:

  1. I simply wanted to compose a simple word in order to thank you for the splendid information you are giving out on this website.

    electrician perth

    ReplyDelete