Welcome

I'm glad you dropped by. If you are planning an electrical project in the near future and would like some advice on it, I'd be happy to share some of my 35 years of experience with you.

Below you'll find postings on service upgrades, generator installations, and how to chose a contractor. There are a number of electrical contractors in our area who have built a reputation for good work and I'm happy to be one of them. Let me know if you've found anything helpful, or if you have further questions. And you don't need to be a customer to ask!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Electrical Advice Orillia

Welcome to Electrical Advice Orillia!

Here's a brand new blog where I can pass on to you the local homeowner the benefits of my 35 years in the trade. It won't be a DIY advice forum, but will aim at helping you plan your projects wisely, and decide on service upgrades, home re-wiring or new home projects. We'll also discuss choosing a contractor and the pros and cons of various choices you may be challenged with. I hope you find it informative and welcome yoou questions and comments.

Once you are ready to go ahead with you project, give me an email or a call. I'll be glad to discuss it with you.

Dave Armishaw
Armishaw Electric

No comments:

Post a Comment